Sunday, November 20, 2011

Advice finding Fashionable Men's Business Dress Cloths?

I can usually wear whatever I want to work, but sometimes we have clients in the office and I have to dress up.





I never dress up outside of work though, so the only dress cloths I have are old, boring, and uncomfortable.





I'm looking for advice on finding business dress clothes that still have a little "hipness" (sorry best word I could thing of) to them, and that are still comfortable. (Oh and lets not forget I'm on a pretty tight budget)





Specific answers would be great -- but also, any tips at all would help.





i.e.


good places to look (online or in stores)


things to look for (certain types of fits or styles that are good)


things to stay away from (common business fashion mistakes)


brands (good or bad)


colors (good or bad)


materials (good or bad)


etc.


etc.





Also - as a side note - I live in NC which is HOT and HUMID in the summer, and I already sweat a lot as it is -- so advice about breathable/sweat wicking fabrics, is welcome as well.

Advice finding Fashionable Men's Business Dress Cloths?
Try express for men that have great color selection, Shape and they can help you put together outfits, but this is the season for Blues,Greens,Yellows Etc. they also carry blazers which can be worn in the office and out on dates, Polo,Ralph Lauren,Tommy Hilfiger and Brooks Brothers there great to.
Reply:EXPRESS MEN'S!!!!!!!!! I always find good stuff for my husband there.


No comments:

Post a Comment