Sunday, November 20, 2011

I am 550 pounds with a very large waist - over 80 inches - looking for online sites for pants?

Over the years as I have grown from 250 to 400 to 500 and now 550 I would shop in stores. After I hit 400 my wasit was too large for stores and I had found a few online sites. The ones I was using seem to have gone out of business or moved. Can anyone direct me to sites where I can get pants for more than 80 inches (I am not going to say how big) and also very large shirts - business casual and casual.

I am 550 pounds with a very large waist - over 80 inches - looking for online sites for pants?
HI. I hate to see all those people who want to say mean things when you are looking for help. ObesityHelp.com has a clothing exchange. I would really look in to getting WLS ( weight loss sugery) I have the lap band and it had changed my life. If you want to talk to someone who understands drop me a line. Juliannamivida@yahoo.com I can send you info on my doctor I was self pay dont worry they can help you too.


Cari


No comments:

Post a Comment