Sunday, November 20, 2011

Need Help! Where can I find Business Reports?

Ok, I need help. I need to find extensive industry reports for all online subscription (paid membership) industries. I'm looking to do my upper division marketing paper on the growth, market conditions and competitor saturation for online subscription services.





Does anyone have some good ideas on how to find this information? I've been looking at: HarvardBusinessonline, Wall Street Journal, public libraries that access to business journals...





I'm not looking for someone to do my paper, just point me in the right direction so I can find the right resources.








Thanks

Need Help! Where can I find Business Reports?
There are a few sources, but most of them charge.





If it's a public company (sells stock), you can get free 10-K reports at: www.SECFilings.com





Detailed reports are available for a price from www.hoovers.com


No comments:

Post a Comment