Sunday, November 20, 2011

Online Clothing Sales Question?

What steps need to be taken (if any) to legally sell custom clothing online?





For example: I create designs and purchase blank shirts from a retailer. I have somebody screen print the design on the shirts, and then I sell them on my own domain....





...Do I need a business license? Is there certain tax information I should know about? I'm looking for a detailed response and/or informative links to helpful information. Thanks in advance!

Online Clothing Sales Question?
it depends where you live,but in my place,i called the tax office to find out myself they told me that the state don't require a license but the city i live i have to.and i can collect taxes from the buyers if they live within the same state.It should be configured in your system where your buyer came from.and i would recommend since you got a website earn some extra revenue for free. visit this www.clickwebvoice.com


No comments:

Post a Comment