Sunday, November 20, 2011

Online universities?

I would like to earn my associates degree, I am wondering if anyone has a list of online universities that aren't a scam? I know that some of them are out there. I don't have a lot of free time, so I need something that I can do with my busy schedule. I am looking for something that has to do with business, and management. I am also looking for something that isn't too expensive. Any suggestions?? Thanks all = )

Online universities?
I attend American Public University. It is accredited. It is mainly for military families, but there are others enrolled as well. I am in the graduate part of the school, and we have an assignment due at the end of the week. So as long as you are able to log on once a week you should be fine. I would ask them about the undergraduate classes though. I know some have gone to University of Phoenix, but I personally do not know anything about them. I hope this helps.


No comments:

Post a Comment