Sunday, November 20, 2011

College Textbooks: Business Essentials?

I ordered one of my textbooks online, and just received it in right now. The website was incorrect and the seller did not send me exactly what they had advertised (even has a different ISBN#). They sent me the "International Edition" of Business Essentials (6th Edition). Is there a difference?? Or is it just the this edition is cheaper or something? I just don't want to show up to class tomorrow and have it be wrong.

College Textbooks: Business Essentials?
There are a lot of factors to this question....Talk to the teacher and ask if they know of any major differences (typically not, but ask to make sure). Double check reading assignments to make sure the chapters are related. You do not want to have to read a chapter on economics and find out your edition is on marketing.
Reply:It's cheaper

special shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment