Sunday, November 20, 2011

I need help picking an online university...please help?

I’m 20 years old and I’ve been working since I was 17 years old…yes I graduated from high school early. I just finished my general education requirements but I find it difficult to continue with traditional college I need a college degree online and have considered the University of Phoenix.





I’ve been working as a loan officer assistant and plan to do my own loans on a part time basis but would loan to have a bachelor’s degree in business administration. Any comments…:





*IF YOU DON’T LIKE THE UNIVERSITY OF PHOENIX TELL ME WHY AND WHERE YOU WORK…I’VE CHECKED AND THEY ARE ACCREDITED BY THE APPROPRIATE ACCREDITING BODIES AND WHAT SPECIFIC ONLINE UNIVERSITY ARE OUTTHERE THAT YOU WOULD RECOMMEND





*ANY EXPERIENCE WITH THE UNI OF PHOENIX OR OTHER ONLINE COLLEGES

I need help picking an online university...please help?
See the information and links at http://www.hot8sites.com/college-univers...


No comments:

Post a Comment