Sunday, November 20, 2011

I can't afford to buy the textbook, Internatonal Business so..?

I was wondering if someone could give me the url on the back of the textbook, International Business, 6th edition by Charles W. L Hill. so i can use the online resource. I have a huge test on monday.

I can't afford to buy the textbook, Internatonal Business so..?
I don't have the Hill edition, but i have another text book on Int Business which i'm sure could be of some use, it is what i used when i was doing my degree a few years ago. Go to


http://czinkota.swcollege.com
Reply:OK you have a huge test on Monday. You have been in college how long. How have you made it through the class without the book.





I am not trying to be mean here or anything. But people who go to college and do not have text books have a higher failure rate and drop out rate. Can you get the money from your parents. Or go the financial aid office and explain. They may give you a book to borrow. Many school book stores sell used books.


No comments:

Post a Comment