Sunday, November 20, 2011

Online Associate Degrees?

I've heard a degree is a degree, so online diplomas are just as good as the physical school ones correct?


Now which onlines schools are legit and the 'best'?


Every search I have done for the above brings me an ad for Penn Foster; is this school actually that good though? Are there any other good ones I should know about to give me some options?


If it matters at all I am looking at business generally. Thank you for all of your help! :)

Online Associate Degrees?
I got my bachelor's with St. Leo University. I used a combination of online classes and distance learning. They are fully accredited. Don't buy your degree from a diploma mill. Employers know which are legit and which are not.





My hubby got his MBA through St. Leo as well.





You can find them here http://www.saintleo.edu/SaintLeo/Templat...
Reply:Liberty University offers worldwide distance learning programs including MBA degrees. Follow the URL to go to the web site





http://www3.webng.com/tutes/liberty_Univ...


No comments:

Post a Comment