Sunday, November 20, 2011

Online Share Trading Intra day stock ideas?

Dear sir/Madam : I am new in online share trading %26amp; I can invest only 10000 to 15000 Rs. in shares. So give me right decision to take profit on intraday base trading. Give me some stock ideas for this. How much profit I gain at that stocks? What is the good %26amp; better deal for me in this condition? what is the limit for me in that case for intraday trading?


I have to told by SHarekhan that you can purchase only 1 to 10 shares and get profit so I started this business for profit but now they say that you have to purchase 50-100 shares othervise brokerage charges high and you have to trading dealing base? Please guide me right.


they are confuse me. This is not fair if sales representative give the wrong suggession to his client for selfishness.


My email id is bm_1977_hm at yahoo. please contact with me as soon as possible by IM or email and give me satisfaction in easy language because my english is week. Thanks

Online Share Trading Intra day stock ideas?
Have a look at these stock trading (day trading) videos, they'll give you some ideas:





http://www.daytradingfreedom.com/videos





Good luck,


SJ


No comments:

Post a Comment