Wednesday, July 14, 2010

College requirements- Northeast or Online?

Does anyone know of a college in the Northeast, or online (a real, accredited school), where math requirements may be waived, or exchanged for another course?





I have a A.S. and want to finish my Bachelor's. Unfortunately I am slightly dyslexic and have failed various Algebra courses, even with tutoring. I would be glad to substitute something else math-related such as Financial Analyis or a type of business math, but haven't been able to find a school with such an option as a transfer student.

College requirements- Northeast or Online?
You could try taking an Math for Elementary Teachers, it is much easier (that is what I did because I suck at macth). See if your college offers it, and talk to an advisor.





Good Luck
Reply:I was able to do a Statistics Class and bypass all of the Trig/Algebra stuff. You might try that. You also might look at Capella University or Walden University, which are good choices for online education.


No comments:

Post a Comment