Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I have Embraced Christianity whole-heartedly, in need of online job to stay indoors and work due to fear?

Am Asad Mechanical engineer from INDIA with 5years Experience in Sales%26amp;Business development.I have been curious about the Christian way for the past few months, but just recently I had a dream that led me to believe that Christianity is indeed the true way and the religion I should embrace.I am writing,asking for your assistance in the form of help you can give me to do any online job.I yearn to study more about this religion,but I truly fear for my life here.I am seeking help from you.





I am unable to even go for job search due to Religious persecution.I want to live for my sick parents,humanity and Christianity.Please help me to earn money online with some data entry/ typing or e-mail job.





I ask for your help and any support you can provide in my quest to work and earn money online and to relocate to some place. Please help me and give me a chance to prove myself to make my future, serve humanity and the LORD. Please do the needful and LORD will bless you with all his power.


Regards

I have Embraced Christianity whole-heartedly, in need of online job to stay indoors and work due to fear?
I am so sohocked to hear this. I too am an Indian. I am a Christian too. Where are you from? I'm in Kerala. Do contact me if you need any help.





Now, I dont have any job or money to give you. But what I do suggest in your case, is to bring media attention to yourself. Our country is secular, so dont worry. I'm giving you the phone number of IBN TV channel. Tell them your problems. And I'm sure they WILL help you.





CNN-IBN


0120-5341818 or 3987777





All the best!


God is good. He wont let you down.
Reply:I am sorry to hear about your situation. Maybe you can do online research and sell Information on the web. Hope this helps. God Bless.


No comments:

Post a Comment