Sunday, July 11, 2010

I'm looking for an online degree from a traditional university...are there any college reps out there..help!

f you are an admissions rep, counselor, or related from an accredited traditional college or university...please contact me @ nicktony12@yahoo.com





I'm looking to get my college degree from a traditional university without having to pay a very high price for it (no more then 30K or a little more for the remaining 2 1/2 years I have left). Since I live in LA (it's very expensive) and I have a good paying full-time job thus making it difficult to take even night classes (get exhausted. I would like to get a degree in business but other degrees are welcomed...like History, Pol Sci, Psych, English...since I plan to go to law school like Concord Law Online or maybe a traditional law school...

I'm looking for an online degree from a traditional university...are there any college reps out there..help!
1st off is you want an online degree it will cost you! It's not cheap. The only traditional school that I know of is Penn State University. I went to the University of Phoenix which is a great university. In Fact it's the largest private university in the USA. However it's private and expensive. Penn State is Public and therefor it may be cheaper. Plus it's a name everyone repects. I provided the link for you. I actually wish they had this when I went to college. FYI. your Degree will say Penn State. not Penn state online. At least that's how my degree is labled. shoot me over 10pts. Thanks!
Reply:Not a college rep, but for business check out Drexel University's online degree programs. Highly respected university, good business program.





Why not check into getting a full time job at a university near you that offers tuition remission. Then you could go to school part time for free. Would take a little longer, but you can't beat the price.


No comments:

Post a Comment