Wednesday, July 14, 2010

What all i need to take care of while starting BPO business? Guidelines, license and agreements i need to sign

I am planning to start my BPO (Business processiong Outsourcing) Business here in india. I have a very good client in USA who is ready to outsource more over, i have couple of call centers who are ready to work on my process. I want to know what are the agreements i need to sign with my client as well as call centers, i am looking to work with. Also i would like to know do i need any license to recieve payments from USA in $$. I am really in need of some real help. I will be thankful if you can send me a sample agreement. Also i would like to tell you, i am an individual do i need to register a name of my company to start this business or i can register later when i start making $$. Please provide me with the maximum information you can. Thank you once again, i am online as well plz IM if you can or mail me at mohitmadaan@gmail.com. You can also reach me at 1-508-388-2683 8 AM to 5 PM EST.


Thank you so much.


Regards


Mohit Madaan.

What all i need to take care of while starting BPO business? Guidelines, license and agreements i need to sign
hey Mohit /Get registered /Get some legal rep/Get a brokerage company for USA receivables /Get yourself a business plan/ Mohit you can get [most if not all of the info] at your local "References Library" where ever you are ./ I belief it`s free. And don`t SIGN ! anything without legal rep.


GOOD LUCK


No comments:

Post a Comment