Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Defensive driving safety course online? First ticket what do I do?

I just got my first ticket and I am going to take the defensive driving course. I heard there was a way that I could take it online is this so? Also I need a certified copy of your driver's record from DPS...they gave me a website where I could get this but it takes about 5 business days and I was wondering if I could get it faster if I go to the DPS office? Thank you for your help, it's my first time and I'm not sure what to do.

Defensive driving safety course online? First ticket what do I do?
You didn't say what the ticket was for. It will be hard to say. Have you already been to court on it and ordered to take the course? If you were, you shouldn't have waited so long!


Don't break anymore traffic laws, and you won't get any tickets.
Reply:Go here http://www.dmv.org/traffic-schools.php and find a school that is approved for your state. You should have plenty of time. The back of your ticket should explain all of this to you.





As for going to DPS for your record, I do not think it will be necessary to get it so much faster, but you could try.


No comments:

Post a Comment