Wednesday, July 14, 2010

How can I login into an account to a cell phone if it is a business phone that will not allow access?

My old flame/boss recently got me an extension phone through his west central wirless plan. I told him that I will pay my part but he insists that I don't. There has been a couple of times that he doesn't pay his bill, therefore, my phone is turned off as well. I tried going online to their site to set up an account so that I can pay online and I have his info that he has given me, but it says that it's a business account and is not allowed access. I'm tired of having my phone cut off because he doesn't pay his part of the bill and would like to just be able to go online and be able to pay the bill, wether it's mine or both of ours. How can I get into that account?

How can I login into an account to a cell phone if it is a business phone that will not allow access?
find the password only way

roller skates

No comments:

Post a Comment