Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Is there a place to list a business' on line store?

I have a small catalog business and I do sell on ebay as well. My website lists many of my products to sell and I was wondering if anyone knows of a good and reputable place that allows you to list you online store? Thanks.

Is there a place to list a business' on line store?
Hi - good question - hopefully I can help!





To give maximum exposure to your website, you need to get your product information out to where buyers are looking. Buyers nowadays are increasingly using search engines (Google, Yahoo, MSN, Ask.com) and shopping comparison sites (Shopping.com, Froogle, Shopzilla, etc.) to research and look for products.





Therefore I recommend learning more about these types of sites and experimenting with your own products.





A great place to start is Google Base. Google Base is a big database of products which Google uses to help make its search results more relevant. So, you simply upload your product catalog to Google Base and then if someone searches on the main Google site for a product in your catalog, Google will display your product at the top of the search results.





Best of all, this is COMPLETELY FREE! Free to upload, and free for any clicks to your website. It is a great places to cut your teeth on the whole shopping comparison scene.





I also suggest you put aside a small budget for Google Adwords.





Good luck!

roller shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment