Wednesday, July 14, 2010

How do I get Money for my business?? (UTAH, USA)?

I have started a company in utah - an online bussiness. I need to get either a loan, grant money or something to help with the advertising of the new site. Any ideaas of where to apply for the small business loans/grants for a woman??





Thank you in advance

How do I get Money for my business?? (UTAH, USA)?
Some places that you can start... and find an enormous amount of information, that if you sift through long enough you may find an answer, that won't really make sense to you...


is grants.gov and of course sba.gov these are the "gold mine" information websites put on by the government that gives you everything that "you should need to start and operate a business successfully"





I can personally say that a prepaid legal small business plan is the best thing that I can see for a business person. They offer services that are specifically designed to protect and grow your business. And with access to consultants in areas of HR, IT, Accounting, Marketing, and Taxes it is like adding 6 experts to your team for one low monthly price that is dependant on your business situation.





If you would be interested to find out what your business would qualify for and what there is to offer contact me directly.





Thanks and have a great day
Reply:http://www.surfjunky.com/?r=luvmypsp... will make you some money .you do absolutely nothing. the website does the work


No comments:

Post a Comment