Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I have a choice between Penn State U Online or a Community College 1/2 and 1/2... What would be best?

I'm juggling two girls and my husband starting a new business, but it's time for my dreams before they fade away...





I must add that the Penn State U Online IST degree I'm going for will have a 300 hour internship and I will receive A Penn State Diploma, not an online equivalent degree...





At the CC, I'll start out online and have 1 night on campus, I will be certified in Microsoft and Cisco by the time I'm done...

I have a choice between Penn State U Online or a Community College 1/2 and 1/2... What would be best?
Typically, you can save a great deal of money by attending an online community college for your first 2 years and then transferring to a program like Penn State's to finish your last two years. Either way, you will end up with the Penn State degree.





I couldn't tell from your question what you planned to study. Are you actually planning to get a degree? Or just a certificate?





I have a list of 950 online programs on my blog. Feel free to perform a search and see if you can find some other options... http://www.online-college-blog.com


No comments:

Post a Comment