Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Sega of America should close there business?

I had some products for a refund. beucase of defective!


Well they lied to be about refunding. They even lied about 90 day warrenty! had been on there case for sevel years Since


Phantasy Star Online Episode 3 was launched for Game Cube!


I no longer have a Lame Cube! Becuse of Nintendo's answer was down right rude.


I called Sega of America conumser hot line about it. pressing all kinds of numbers. Finly I got in touch with some one. The Big corp level started a World War III. Against me. Next thing I know it


I got my self in a three way battle. 1) for my rights as a paying customer to get a refund 2)Sega of America Big Corp valger business fraud practice. Valger Excuses and what not


3)Nintendo's valger crap over the entire thing.


Correction a 4 way fight


4) The General office protected the bad Guys


Now I am trying to get the General Office to move the


slow moving lazy ***.


General office is protecting The bad compnays





about Phantasy Star Universe! Waste of Money!

Sega of America should close there business?
You should so go out of business with those typos. I want to stab my eyes out.


No comments:

Post a Comment