Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Has anyone else came across bad customer service of online Pennisula Beauty store?

Few days ago, I had became a membership for the online Pennisula Beauty shop hoping to score some cheap beauty + hair formula products except to find out that the online store is only available for retail and licensed hairstylist. Not available for regular customers like myself. When I found this out after I became a membershp, I had immediately sent them a reply email asking to be "Unsubscribed" from their membership. Two days later I got a reply back from the Customer Service of Pennisula Beauty online shop in Alaska totally "cursing" me out and in capital letters called me a dumbass, which obviously I didn't deserve. Has anyone experienced this abuse? and I couldn't believe myself that Customer Service would hire none educated personnel. Even if I was a professonal hairstylst I wouldn't do business with this company because of how the girl replied back to me and I only asked to be "Unsubcribed" from their membership!! I do shop at Pennisula Beauty shop at a retail store in

Has anyone else came across bad customer service of online Pennisula Beauty store?
Take that e-mail, call their customer service and speak with a manager. Forward that e-mail to them and get that woman out of there. She doesn't deserve to work for any customer service job anywhere! You have your rights as a customer to complain and kick up a stink. She has no right to snap at you that way. Voice your concerns!


No comments:

Post a Comment