Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Problems with a German online shop?

I have some problems with a German online shop (www.ambientedirect.com), which does not deliver my goods in accordance with their confirmation. I am not informed of the many delays from their supplyer, before I call them on phone.





When sending emails in order to escalate no responses are received. I know that my money has not been transferred from the bank, so I am not worried about that at all. But I am quite disappointed with the lack of communication with the shop.





Does anybody know a German site, where I can see ratings of eShops to see if the shop is black listed or if other customers have had problems with them? or if they are a serious business partner which just has a bad case with me.





Thank you in advance!

Problems with a German online shop?
I have shopped there several times, without any problems at all. Maybe, the stuff had been lost in the mail to you, or is still on the way to you?? I have no idea. Where do you live? UK, USA, Australia??? Again, you should email them or call them if you can and ask for more information about your order. I really never had any problems with them at all.


Good luck.





Greetings from Germany...
Reply:One of the best tools to consider download is the:


Mcafee Site advisor - which allows for users to reviews websites and assign it a value.


Scam, threats and bad download content is all evaluated to provide the site which several ratings including:





Safe - green


Safe in context - Yellow


Unsafe - Red


Scamming - Dark Red





You can download the tool for free here:


http://www.siteadvisor.com/download/ie.h...





However I personally have shopped once with the company and agree that the service - although on time, was pretty limited.


No comments:

Post a Comment