Tuesday, July 20, 2010

How to open a US business bank account for a non US resident with a delaware company?

Hi,





I am french and I have created an LLC online using www.incnow.com


Now I need a bank account for my company. I already have a tax id.





For the moment, I take some holidays in Canada so I can travel to united States.


I have heard that banks usually require a real business address, but I have only a PO box (www.earthclassmail.com). So how can I do ? Thank you for your help.

How to open a US business bank account for a non US resident with a delaware company?
Check with your Embassy.
Reply:Go to google search in web.


You may find agencies in Delaware who will organise to


open an account for you.


They will lend their address as yours for registration purposes.


Regards


No comments:

Post a Comment