Sunday, August 22, 2010

Any good e-business ideas?

I am 15 years old, and I'm quite the entrepreneur. Over the summer, I made good money buying things in bulk and then reselling them on eBay. This was a good strategy for me, however, now that I'm back in school, I no longer have time to operate it.





I know there are plenty of routes for me to take e-business wise, and I have a few good ideas of my own. I need something that is fairly easy to operate...maybe some sort of service or product that doesn't require shipping, something I can do fully on my computer/online.

Any good e-business ideas?
Here are some good ebusiness ideas





1. User Generated Sites - Think of the mega-successful site MySpace.com, the prime hangout of over 65 million mostly young people (and those who want to reach them) where users built their own little profiles, adding photos, videos, blogs or music.





2. Think Casual - With broadband increasingly available, more and more people are using the Web to do even the most casual activities – chatting, connecting with friends, or sharing photos and videos.





3. Google Adsense - contextual advertising is hot right now with Google Adsense at the forefront.





4. Search Engine Marketing -- Search engine marketing has become a critical component in increasing awareness of a website and getting customers to buy products or services on the Web.





5. Online Classifieds -- According to JupiterResearch, U.S. online classifieds is forecast to grow from $2.6 billion in 2005 to over $4 billion in 2010.





6. Power of Mix and Match -- Called “mashaps” or mix-and-match, they serve as aggregators, filters and organizers of available content.


No comments:

Post a Comment