Sunday, August 22, 2010

Does Anyone Have A Lipstick/Cosmetics Business?

I design all-natural cosmetics for all women and launched my company in late '06. Within 2 weeks of launching, Jane Magazine expressed interest %26amp; contacted us, and an online men's magazine did a write-up about our men's products.





Well, Jane went under before featuring our prods %26amp; we can't afford to pay anybody to use our cosmetics in fashion editorials, which would give us maximum exposure %26amp; cost 70% less than outright advertising. The Co. also needs to hire a professional manager w/ industry experience to manage the Co.





I'm a black woman with $3,000 worth of debt over her head. The 3 grand comes from delinquent college loans in collections. What are my chances of getting any capital for my business at this point?











I am not only a woman but a black woman %26amp; the company sells from it's online site for the moment.


My credit isn't very good because 2 college loans have gone to collects. I owe a little over $3,000. Do I have a chance?





THANK YOU!

Does Anyone Have A Lipstick/Cosmetics Business?
just keep working hard and never give up, good things will come :)


No comments:

Post a Comment