Sunday, August 22, 2010

As a small business owner what would you pay for a one day seminar to learn how to market your website?

I teach small business owners how to market websites and would like to know what a fair price is for a one day seminar (6-8 hours) about online marketing.





Thanks for your feedback.

As a small business owner what would you pay for a one day seminar to learn how to market your website?
You will get faster and more accurate responses by simply searching the web and looking for websites of your competitors. Then you can find the going rate for your type of seminar.
Reply:like the other respondent: check the opposition. Here in Australia, our local {NSW State govt} has seminars for A$20/four hours which of course is subsidised-but aimed at start up entrepeneurs. This would not be the only country in the world to do this: I found in general most advise spurious, trite, prolix even, rarely insightfull. and it is a tough market-though it can get you mega-bucks. so lower your price!-at first.


Or: get people to subscribe to your newletter-then you don't have to even get out of bed!


PS: if you do have good advice you can contact me via Yahoo groups [I am almostvoid]. I have yet to discover a guru who can tell me something I don't know! You might be it!


Good luck.


No comments:

Post a Comment