Sunday, August 22, 2010

Where can i find online Automobile Engineering?

Hi there!





I've completed my Diploma in Automobile Engg. (DAE) %26amp; i've entered into business.





But i want to pursue engineering as well (B.E.)





Please let me know about any institution offering the Engineering course online.





(Automobile engineering is preferred while i'm also considering mehanical engineering if it's offered online).





Thank you.

Where can i find online Automobile Engineering?
While I don't know much about online schools, my impression from having been in engineering is that it's going to be awfully difficult to understand the field without lab work, especially when you reach the upper level classes, given that it's more of an applied and not a theoretical field.





Now speaking from the perspective of my school (University of Michigan), we don't have a separate auto engineering degree, but a very large number of people in mechanical engineering end up in automobile-related jobs. It does help when Ford, GM, and Chrysler are all dumping money into your program, so I think there's a fair amount of emphasis on auto stuff.

special shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment