Sunday, August 22, 2010

Online textbook fraud?

An online bookstore company, efollett.com, is trying to get $145 from me but not send me the textbook. I bought it a week ago and was expecting it to come the following week (2 business day shipping). It hasn't come yet and I've contacted them 4 times but they tell me to contact the campus bookstore that I got it through. The problem with that is that they ignore my e-mails and lie to me when I go to talk to them in person. They say it will come today, to contact efollett.com, and the last time they said they ordered it from the publisher. But none of this has worked and I believe they're lying to me. So is there something (to do in person or a website) that can help me with this situation. It's also important that I get the book soon before the semester ends. I can't get the book from anywhere else because the lab cd is only for the school I'm going to. Thanks.

Online textbook fraud?
Kill the lying ones

insoles

No comments:

Post a Comment