Thursday, August 19, 2010

I would like to know if this is a good website business idea..?

I help people maintain their privacy online by having them pay for my service. First they send us their online contact info. We'll then try our best to mine and dig up what information we can find out about them. After that, we tell them what we found out and then we'll help the people cancel internet accounts, hide their data better, etc so random people can't find out their info.





Is this a good business? Should be easy enough after time and should provide good business because more and more people are logging into various internet websites and programs and NEED to know their privacy rights and abilities to protect themselves.

I would like to know if this is a good website business idea..?
I think that it sounds like a great idea! I don't know if this will help. I know of a program that could help you to put your business into action. My wife and I are building a website for our business through a program that is available over the internet. This program could help you to take your business ideas and put them into a website where you could provide these services and get paid. The program also helps you to build a website that ranks high in the search engines which will direct free traffic to your website. I would be more than happy to share more information about this program if you would like to email me at robertbreitling@yahoo.com or you can read more information about it in my Yahoo Answers Profile page. I hope that this will help you keep your dreams alive.


BEST WISHES!


No comments:

Post a Comment