Thursday, August 19, 2010

How to report an online DVD retailer for fraud?

I purchased 3 DVD's from this online retailer over a month ago. I never received my order in the mail nor a refund. My bank account statement %26amp; paypal records they took my money. I sent the company several emails but they've been in denial. I sent a complaint several times to the BBB %26amp; the Paypal resolution center about this. No luck! The DVD retailer kept arguing %26amp; deying receiving my money %26amp; so now I lost over $70 dollars cause of them! If I wrote them a personal letter with a copy of my online bank statement %26amp; what paypal shows, I'm terrified this DVD retailer might sue me for harassment %26amp; I don't have that kind of money to lose. They're the ones that screwed me over %26amp; I want satisfaction. I will NEVER buy from them again %26amp; I wish their business name was removed from the Yahoo directory. I don't want them doing the same thing to other customers. I need help on this, bad!!

How to report an online DVD retailer for fraud?
Contact the Illinois Dept of Commerce and the Ill Dept of Fraud.


No comments:

Post a Comment