Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I returned my earphones to the apple stores from online, but when will i be getting them?

i still have my non working apple earbuds here, but when will i be getting the box to return my earphones so the apple store can send me new ones? it said if i didn't return them in 10 business days then i'll be charged 45 dollars. and when i check online it says the due date is august 8th. does that mean it comes august 8th or i will have to be sending the earphones back by the 8th?

I returned my earphones to the apple stores from online, but when will i be getting them?
i just bought 10$ ear buds at target b/c mine broke and they work alot better


my new ones have really good bass to them so there is no point of dealing with the whole shipping deal it is so much quicker to buy new ones at the store


there r some for less then 10$ 2


and u dont have to worry about the 45$ deal with apple


No comments:

Post a Comment