Sunday, August 22, 2010

Being a business development consultant, I am having great difficulty dealing with companies staff members.?

In my field, Computer Aided Engineering, virtually all


distributors are unwilling to cooperate.


They always say " We have no brochures, no demos, no info whatsover " "You are not allowed to read about our


products". "Don't contact customers". By the way, 80 % of info is available online. On the other hand, they do their best to rob ideas, even whole mind. For example : "Who are our competitors"


"What is your business plan", "How can we improve our marketing". The moment you give them the info, your are kicked out. I have also noticed that companies are always afraid that someone could take distributorship from them. On the other hand , I achieved great success with foreign companies including reputable international universities. I will never give up but I am really feeling so upset. I am fighting hard for 15 months so far.


Today I recieved terrible call from a distributor and at the end they said "Stay at home for further instructions."


I hanged up and won't comply of course.

Being a business development consultant, I am having great difficulty dealing with companies staff members.?
I don't really see a question.
Reply:I can't understand what exactly is your job and why are you mad.


No comments:

Post a Comment