Thursday, August 19, 2010

I'm looking to make some extra money online? Anyone know firsthand any legit online "jobs"?

Christmas is just around the corner and I want to help my husband make some extra money to help buy some Christmas presents. It is also my son's first Christmas and I want it to be special. Anyone know any ways to make some extra cash online? I'm afraid of scams and such. I don't want to run a business or anything. Just something I can do in my spare time. Being a full time mom of a 4 month old doesn't really give me a lot of time. Thanks!

I'm looking to make some extra money online? Anyone know firsthand any legit online "jobs"?
There are many ways to make cash online but I always prefer saving rather than manking cash online because most of the sites which offers making cash online are scams, it is always better to look a website for special discounts and cash back offers before you shop online.





There are many websites which offer different kind of savings like http://www.couponrefund.com/ which offers upto 50% cash back and money refund on shopping from 1000+ online stores. I always check out this website before purchasing anything for discounts and cash back rewards. Also chrismas is arround and I will love to check this site before purchasing anything and gifts for my family.
Reply:The only thing I can think of, that I know is legit, is eBay. Maybe your son has outgrown some clothes already. Sell them. Maybe you have some baby shower gifts that you never used. Sell them. Maybe you're like me and have a garage full of stuff waiting for that rummage sale some summer when you finally get time. Sell it. You can do it in your spare time and it's fun. I never make a ton of money when I do it, but it's a little extra.


No comments:

Post a Comment