Sunday, August 22, 2010

I am starting a business,and I need to know where on the web I can find custom printed packaging?

I am starting a pet business and will sell products in stores and want slick packaging for it. Are there good options online?

I am starting a business,and I need to know where on the web I can find custom printed packaging?
Hi,


ASM Goods is a printing %26amp; promos company. Visit us online for more than 200,000 products!


Send an email support@asmgoods.com with specs/quantity needed to better assist you in pricing.





Lisa


ASM Goods,214-256-3583,Over 200,000 products online and counting


Promotional Products, Commercial Printing, Full Color, Gifts, Screen Printing and more!


www.asmgoods.com
Reply:Are you looking for design or actual production services? I have a business I'm trying to start up myself and would like to see if we can find a means to form a mutually beneficial partnership. Post a reply on this message and I'll check back to see if you're interested. Thanks.


No comments:

Post a Comment