Sunday, August 22, 2010

Pet grooming courses online?

I found this question, which sort of helped, but wanted a bit more reassurance...





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...





I want to take online dog grooming courses, most likely through Nash Academy (possibly through Penn Foster, not sure yet) and was wondering what else I need to do to be more "appealing" in the business. Obviously I need hands on training, so would PetCo, PetSmart, or a local vet's office or animal shelter be willing to give me training? I live in Iowa, so the only way for me to get the schooling (without traveling 2 1/2 hours) is to take online courses...

Pet grooming courses online?
I know PetSmart does send their bathers through groomer training, but you also obligate yourself for a certain amount of time to work for them or pay X amount of money to them, I'm sure PetCo has something similar to prevent people from hiring on long enough to become a groomer then go open up their own salon. You could try a vet's office the one I go to has sent people to grooming school before, but didn't do on the job training, which is what you sound like your looking for. Otherwise your only option would be to get the online classes and go from there but that would also be slow going.

shoe accessories

No comments:

Post a Comment