Thursday, August 19, 2010

I am a new business owner and need info?

I am in the process of opening a online call center. I want to hire people to outsource for my clients, but I need to know what forms I would need to use for either to pay them as a independant contractor, or what steps to be w2 for them. Also I am in Pa, do i need a tax id # and an EIN # for a business that I go with the 1099 option?

I am a new business owner and need info?
If you're starting a new business, I would suggest that you attend a Small Business Workshop offered by the IRS. They're free and will cover all of the topics you mentioned and then some!





Contact the IRS at 1-800-829-1040.
Reply:What you need at this point is to talk to a CPA and find out all that you have to do. Waiting a few weeks until after the April 17 tax deadline would be a good idea - they're very busy until then. You could call now and make an appointment though.

bowling shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment