Thursday, August 19, 2010

Upgrade windows Vista Business To Utimate?

I have installed Windows Vista Business edition and activated it and i would like to upgrade it to ultimate edition,


but the Microsoft site doesn’t help much ? is there a way to do that online without shipping DVD I’m currently in Iraq shipping things over here is not easy thing,





any ideas ?

Upgrade windows Vista Business To Utimate?
I think you can just change the product key to the Ultimate key and you will have the Ultimate version (control panel/system/change product key). Not sure.


You can also have someone send you the file via internet. They can upload it to an online storage and you download it over there. Or search the torrents. Start here:


http://ddlshark.com


The problem with this is Vista is 2.5 gigs! But if I had time right now, I would do it. Just takes long.
Reply:Very interesting question...I cant help you with the shipping part, but it MAY be possible for you to have a person by it here in the states, burn an ISO (a disk image) for you and give you the product code over the phone.


No comments:

Post a Comment