Thursday, August 19, 2010

Has anyone ever taken accounting online who never had accounting before and how is the job market?

I always wanted to take business in school and my dad would never let me. I want to take accounting online because of kids and full time job but how are the jobs. I live in a small town. Does anyone think I could pass the classes not previously taking it. I made a straight 4.0 in registered nursing I mean im not stupid.

Has anyone ever taken accounting online who never had accounting before and how is the job market?
I am sure you can if you passed the nursing program.
Reply:I have taken an online accounting class and first thing I can tell you, it is rough. Accounting is not math, it is its own language. I ended up re-taking it at the university with a professor there. I then aced the class and all the ones since then. And yes, you may be no dummy (and congrats on the nursing) but I would suggest if this is your first accounting class to take it in a classroom.


No comments:

Post a Comment