Sunday, July 11, 2010

Theres this girl i met online she is in africa for school she wants to relocate to me why is she playing games

I met a girl online from cupid.com She tells me she is serious about finding that special someone and is tired of being hurt. She tells me after we touch base that she starting to have feelings for me since we share the same things. This girl says she is currently in Africa tryin to get her masters in business management. Why on earth would anyone travel from the U.S. to thier for school? She says she wants to fly here to my location and me pick her up at airport when she is done with her degree. We only talked a few times and she keeps repeating herself over and over about what she wants from a guy and needs, she told me she had feelings for me already within the first 2 days of talkin! Is this girl playing with my head or is she true to her word, please someone help she's drivin me nutz!

Theres this girl i met online she is in africa for school she wants to relocate to me why is she playing games
Most of the time is just to mess with you but as long as she coming to her own will and you do not have to pay for anything then you all set if she comes to the airport than she's serious if she does not than she was just messing with you.
Reply:To be honest,its hard to say weither she's telling the truth or not but not all women play games she might be telling the truth.Maybe you should wait a-while after she finishes her degree and just go with what your heart tells you,its too early in your relationship to be jumping to conclusions just wait and time will tell you which direction to follow.I do wish you all the best and tell us what happens!!

tennis shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment